Baby Shower Gift Idea

This weekend, my friend had her baby shower. I wanted to do something cute with the gift so I did some research for inspiration. I found how to turn baby washcloths into lollypops.


I rolled them diagonally to give me more to work with in the next steps.


I stacked them offset and with the outer washcloth on the bottom.


I rolled the top washcloth once before I started to roll the outer cloth into the spiral.


I just taped the washcloth to itself to hold it then added a popsicle stick.


I finished the lollypops with cellophane bags and ribbon.


I loved this box to hold the lollypops but it did seem a little girly for a baby boy. So, I painted it.



I added a candy name tag and ta-da.

4 comments:

  1. I love your projects, and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.
    Top inexpensive baby carriers

    ReplyDelete