Spiders

This morning I woke up and went directly to the shower like I do every day. I have really bad eyesight and I was not wearing my contacts or glasses in the shower. Somehow, out of the corner of my eye, I saw what I thought was a baby spider dropping down from the ceiling. I grabbed the string that it was hanging from and washed it down the drain. No big deal. But then, faintly I thought I saw another, and another, AND ANOTHER! In my great terror, I huddled in the running water and froze in fear. I then screamed for Brett who was asleep in bed. He stumbled in, confused and startled, then calmly killed six more.

I just don't know how this happened. Someone from our church had extra bug spray and offered to spray our house. Though we had not seen any spiders, we excepted. Now is when the spiders decide attack, when they should all be dead. I think I took care of them though with some stuff that my brother-in-law gave me. I don't like spiders sharing my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment