1. Organize our finances. (I'm three weeks behind)
2. Go to Brett's work to get all receipts from his wallet for #1.
3. While in town, I should probably stop in salvation army.
4. Go pick jalapenos at Larry's for dinner. (Cream cheese, bacon, and colby/monterey jack stuffed jalapenos)
5. Can AGAIN! (Third time in two weeks)
6. Try to finish the book of Lamentations. (I am not even halfway through.)
7. Start painting the outside of our house.
8. Finish this blog post.
I would love to get all this done but time is not on my side.
Oh, and did I mention that I love this man.
I am so thankful that God saw fit for me to spend the rest of my life with him. I just hope it's a long one!