Better Late

Mother, I know you wanted to see what all I got for Christmas and this is very late. I am sorry I have not posted in a month. The holidays were very crazy and then I took a brake for two weeks. I'm back now though. 

First, this nice little jacket.


 I love this quirky clock.

Ok, so I'm a closet gamer. This had something to do with my lack of blogging this month. I did beat the game in a few days.

I think this is my favorite gift. It is 216 neodymium ball bearings that I can make into anything.  

Tiny Bible


A replacement for my favorite dress that I lost on a trip.

Sorry the shirt is wrinkled. Brett made this for me. It says in small print, "We will not be held responsible for any dangers that will probably come your way." Inspired by The Office.

This is a book explaining creative ways to build shacks and forts from scrap materials. 

It was a lovely Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love you recent posts. I must see the book on building the next time I come out there. I cant wait til March. Oh, and I love love love your anniversary picts. Love you two, my Querk1 and Querk2.

    ReplyDelete